I have been busy loving life in Fiji, it has had its ups and downs. But overall been wonderful. Here are the top 10 semi-important things that have happened since my last post…
10) I passed my Fijian language exam!
9) I said goodbye to my host family
8) I mastered how to carry all my bags (sort of)
7) I said goodbye to all my new volunteer friends
6) I got to Skype the family in Colorado!
5) I got sick with a nasty stomach bug for a week
4) I danced they night away in Suva celebrating Swearing-In
3) I rocked out doing a Meke (traditional Fiji dance)
2) I was sworn in as a Peace Corps Fiji Volunteer
1) I am living in a small port town on Vanua Levu, Fiji